You might not realize it, but indoor lighting can significantly change the atmosphere inside your home. Not only that, but they can mean the difference between selling your home right away and it sitting on the market for a while. Whether you are selling your home or you just want to add a little flare or functionality, Alliance Expert Services is here to help. With over 30 years of experience, we are Oklahoma City’s indoor lighting installation and repair experts.
Old wiring could be the cause of your flickering lights! While updating your lighting, be sure to ask how wiring upgrades can help.
The Different Types of Indoor Lighting
Believe it or not, there are numerous different types of indoor lighting to choose from, and it seems as the years pass, that number only continues to grow.
Below is a list of all the different types of indoor lighting options:
- Tracked Lights: Ideal for lighting multiple areas of the home or highlighting a specific decoration or painting.
- Recessed Lighting: A low-profile addition throughout the home. Recessed lighting can be hidden in the ceiling or along walls for a unique and modern look.
- LED Lighting: LED lights are brighter and longer-lasting. They can also be customized with unique colors for a fun and playful addition to any media room.
- Retrofits: If all your lighting is old, opting for an LED retrofit can add considerable value to your home. Retrofits are simply upgrades you can add to your lighting fixtures to make them more energy-efficient.
When you choose Alliance Expert Services, we can install, repair, and replace any of the above-stated types of indoor lighting. And we can do so in the following areas of the home:
- The Attic
- The Basement
- The Living Room
- The Kitchen
- The Garage
Regardless of where you need lighting, we are the company that will get you there safely and efficiently!
Signs It’s Time for Lighting Replacement
Whether you are upgrading your home or you just want to update a few lighting fixtures, that is reason enough to replace the lights in your home. Maybe you are trying to increase the property value of your home before selling, or maybe there are actually problems with the original light fixtures and they need to be replaced.
Below are some physical signs that your indoor lighting needs to be replaced:
- The fixture is loose or wobbly.
- The light flickers on and off.
- It’s causing your energy bill to increase.
- The light bulbs are loose or wobbly.
If you are unsure of whether or not it is time to replace the lights in your home, call out experts at Alliance Expert Services. We have the experience and training to give you a straight answer right away!
Want to upgrade your home even further? We can also help with panel upgrades to ensure your home has enough power to work all the appliances you’d want or need.
Why Choose Us?
Regardless of what type of lighting you decide is best for your home, don’t hesitate to call us at Alliance Expert Services when it is time for installation. Installing indoor lighting can turn into a dangerous job rather quickly if you aren’t a licensed professional. That is where we come in. We have the experience as well as the trained skill to install the lights in your home without causing any other damages or injury.