Power Supplies, Panels, and Sockets
Power Supply & Sockets
When you have an electrical issue in Oklahoma City, you need a company that you can depend on, and that’s trained to safely do the job you need. That’s why at Alliance Services, our OKC electricians are fully trained & stocked to solve any issue you have- and provide incredible customer service, too!
An Oklahoma City Electrician You Can Trust
AES can help with a range of solutions for your home:
- Emergency Repairs: We have emergency service when you need it most
- Power Supply Problems: If you have problems with your fuse box or circuit breaker then Alliance Services can identify the problem.
- Fuse Box to Circuit Breaker Upgrades: Upgrade your home’s electrical panel with a modern circuit breaker, which can restore power with the flick of a switch.
Panel Repairs and Replacements
- Fault Finding: Locate the source of any electrical problems
- New Sockets: Have new power sockets installed around your home, garage or new extension.
- Power Capacity Upgrades: Not all homes were built with sufficient electrical capacity for the modern demands placed upon them. If you experience electrical problems, including dimming lights when appliances start up, then upgrading your capacity may be necessary. It is also common to upgrade capacity when new appliances like air conditioners or hot tubs are installed or your home is being remodeled.
- Safety Checks: AES can help check the safety of your home’s electric systems.
We are OKC's favorite electrician, and we service these cities, too!
Looking for power supplies
in Oklahoma City? Call now!
Mary - Hitchcock, OK
Always friendly and helpful in trying to get the kinks worked out in my Geo system. Matt and his guy are a pleasure to work with.
Best service ever
To - Bethany, OK
Maury - Mustang, OK
Amazing. One call a tech showed up and the next day upgraded my electric panel. Easy to talk to answered all my questions. Absolutely amazing service
Amazing fast and great service
Anthony - Yukon, OK
Tech showed up extremely fast and handled my issue quickly and very reasonable price wise.
James - Oklahoma City, OK
Very good service. Very professional
Kyle - Mustang, OK
Very good work. Matt did a great job balancing out the air flow. Highly recommend this company for all HVAC work.
Great customer service very knowledgeable
Marquise - Edmond, OK
Quick, fast, friendly
Sandy - Yukon, OK
Hunter is wonderful.
Quick - Oklahoma City, OK
Great service, fast and friendly
Crystal - Edmond, OK
The techs came out and gave me a quote on new heat and air system had it ordered and installed on the time frame that I asked them too. There was no hidden fees and they found great rebates that helped me with the cost.
Replace outlet for garage door opener in Oklahoma City
Air Conditioner freezing up. Keep your A/C units clean of dirt and debris. Cotton woods are bad this time of year. Be sure to change your filters on a regular basis. We have a great service plan that includes electric and heating & air. There are several reasons your Air Conditioner freezes over. Low on Freon and air flow are the most common.