With the winter season reaching all-time lows, it’s more important than ever to have a properly working heating system. Unfortunately, plenty of homeowners will experience a furnace failure as the colder months of autumn and winter arrive. Whether it’s a heating system that’s blowing cold or a furnace that won’t turn on at all, knowing who to call is essential. At Alliance Expert Services, we are the trusted Oklahoma City heating contractors, and have been serving the community for over 30 years!
Call us for the following heating services:
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installations
- Heat Pump Services
- Geothermal Systems
- Commercial HVAC
The best way to keep your heating system winter-ready is with routine care. Be sure to ask about our furnace tune-up services today!
Does Your Heater Need Repair?
Autumn’s arrival means changing leaves and chilly evenings. Your home’s heating system is essential to keeping the temperatures of the house comfortable during the colder weather. When your furnace is struggling to keep up, it will let you know, but will you know what signs to look for?
- Cold Spots: Probably the easiest to spot sign that your heating system needs some work, cold spots throughout the house indicate an uneven distribution of hot air. The culprit may be the ductwork connected to the furnace or the furnace itself and a qualified heating contractor will be able to identify the problem.
- Discolored Pilot Light: The pilot light can be a good indicator of your furnace’s health. A blue flame is normal, but a yellow or red flame can indicate a ventilation problem that needs to be corrected.
- Increased Energy Bills: Another easy-to-spot symptom of system troubles are rising energy bills. If the furnace is aging, the ductwork is patchy, or the system is dirty and needing repair, your energy bills will shoot up. A worn down and dirty heating system will have to work harder through the dust and damage to heat your home, resulting in higher bills.
- Constant Cycling: Your home’s heating system is designed to run only when temperature change below the desired temperature is detected. If your home’s furnace is constantly cycling, it indicates an issue with efficiency, size, or a failed compressor. All of these issues can be identified and fixed by a skilled heating contractor.
- Poor Air Quality: If you notice more dust in the air when the furnace is running, there’s a likelihood your furnace is to blame. Dirty furnaces and ducting blow dust through the house, leading to poorer air quality.
A reliable heating service company like Alliance Expert Services can quickly diagnose and fix any problems your heating system may face this winter. Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our certified furnace and HVAC technicians!
Benefits of Replacing and Upgrading Your Heating System
A quality heating system is one of the greatest investments you can make for your home. An old, struggling furnace or crumbling ductwork will cost more money and eventually fail, often resulting in emergency replacement during the winter. Being proactive about replacing and upgrading your heating system can prevent an emergency from happening to you and comes with countless benefits.
- Cost-Effective and Efficient: Upgrading to a new heating system will provide more energy efficiency and save you money on your energy bills for years to come.
- Keeps Your Home Comfortable: New heating systems disperse and manage heating better than older systems. A new system will lower problems with cold spots and provide a comfortable temperature in your home without struggling to keep up with colder temperatures.
- Improves Air Quality: New heating systems can be built with filtration systems installed to improve air quality in your home. Newer systems also face fewer problems with poor ventilation and circulation of the heated air.
- Provides You Peace of Mind: No one wants to spend the winter worried about a furnace failure. Repairing, maintaining, and replacing a worn-out heating system will keep those worries far away.
When it comes to replacing your old system, there are more options than just a traditional furnace. Heat pumps, geothermal systems, and furnaces are all options the modern consumer has to heat their home.
We also offer heating alternatives including heat pumps and geothermal heating systems for homeowners looking to go eco-friendly with their heating needs.
Working With Oklahoma City’s Best Heating Specialists
At Alliance Expert Services, we understand the need for a comfortable home better than anyone. We know that the best way to take care of a home’s heating system is by working with a reliable professional service. Our company has been a household name in the Oklahoma City area since 1990 and when you need us most, we’ll be there to help you!